Annual Membership Dues
- $40.00 per individual
- $25.00 per each additional family member (of the same household)
- There is a one-time $25.00 per application initiation fee for new members.
How To Apply For Membership
- Download the Membership Application, Sponsorship Form, and Application Instructions. A complete list of downloadable forms are listed at the bottom of this page.
- Read and understand the IHCUS Code of Ethics.
- Complete, sign, and date the Application for Membership form.
- Identify at least 2 Club members in good standing to sponsor your membership. They will each need to complete, sign, and date a sponsorship form.
- Submit the completed Application for Membership and Sponsorship forms to the Membership Chair.
Members are encouraged to elect to receive electronic notifications (i.e. email) regarding Club business. Members and applicants should print and sign the Electronic Notification Authorization Form, then mail it to the Club Secretary for processing. Once received, the member will begin to receive notices electronically. Not all correspondence will be done electronically. Election ballots (for example), will continue to be processed in the usual (paper) manner.
Membership Approval Process
Membership applicants are published in the Third Eye (the Club’s quarterly newsletter). Applications are voted on by the Board three (3) weeks following publication. Applicants will receive notification of membership from the Membership Chair.
Membership Application Forms
|Membership Application||Adobe PDF (Acrobat)|
|Sponsorship Form||Adobe PDF (Acrobat)|
|Application Instructions||Adobe PDF (Acrobat)|